- Pre-School Special Needs PreK-K available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Child Development and Family Studies Program.
Graduate Majors (MA and EdD):
Masters of Arts in Special Education (ONLINE PROGRAM),
offering the following majors:
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Gifted Education THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO ADMISSIONS
- Multicategorical Special Education
- Severe/Multiple Disabilities THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO ADMISSIONS
- Special Education with area of emphasis in Applied Behavior Analysis
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Special Education (ONLINE PROGRAM)
also offering the following option:
Additional Endorsement (Non-Degree) Option:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Two courses for additional endorsement)* (ONLINE PROGRAM)
* Applicable only to prior certification in special education in West Virginia.